1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review - Roy Hunt Flat Figures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
  2. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    That looks like a lot of fun to paint (in a challenging kinda way). Is it still in production??
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Roy, this flat is a master piece, would love to get my hands on one of these and and do a step by step.

Guy, great review.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks for the reviw. High marks go to Roy for the delicate detailing he's put into it's sculpting.~Gary
  5. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Guy,many thanks for showing this wonderful piece of work by Roy Hunt.As Gary has said high marks go to Roy for such delicate and detailed work. Congratulations Roy. Kind regards John :) :) :)
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Guy,

Nothing more to say. Speakless. What a sculpting!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish you many happy hours to paint it and do justice to this amazing flat.

marc.
  7. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guy

It looks good as you see it now, you just wait and see what it looks like when you get primer on it... Just amazing

Dave
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Dave, I think the posting of Roy's flats will see a few more Pf members trying their hands at doing one.`Gary
  9. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Gary

I have to say, I have one or two in my grey army as well, Roy’s stuff is amazing

Dave