1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

REVIEW: Private Coaching with Sebastian

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, Feb 20, 2023.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    Ahoi Jungle,

catching up with many private coaching reviews and now already from 2023.
    I can say: I am truely catching up!

This time Sebastian visited me in my studio in Augsburg.
    Thank you Sebastian aka @fipsminis for deciding for your private coaching with me as your teacher. It was a pleasure to see you learn to understand more about colors, about painting miniatures and how to work with am atmospheric vision. Thank you for your support!

[IMG]

Sebastian:

"Thank you very much for the nice time. I'm really inspired (not just in terms of miniatures) and looking forward to getting started at home."

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

"I gotta say that these two days were my favorite time I spent in the hobby so far. As great as Roman is as a painter, he is even better as a teacher and as a person. Just an absolute blast to be around.

The concepts I learnt are eye opening and I can’t wait to play around with them.

This was an uplifting and inspiring experience in so many ways and I feel like it influenced me in more than just painting minis!"
    - Sebastian

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Keep on happy painting, Sebastian!
    Best Wishes,
    Roman

Fully booked with Private Coaching lessons until June 2023.
    If you are interested in your private coaching for a later date: I setup a list of interested people and will contact these first - in the order of the list - when new dates get availaible.

If you are interested in updates on workshop news, sign up for my newsletter:
    Roman Lappat - Workshop Newsletter

If you are interested in more insight in my work, check back with YouTube or Etsy:
    https://linktr.ee/romanlappat

Continue reading...