1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review: Private Coaching with Jannik

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, Jan 23, 2022.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    Good Morning Jungle,

time for another review of a two day private coaching. The last coaching in 2021. Jannick visited me and we had some intense two days of painting and learning!

[IMG]

"The coaching was amazing and I will remember it forever.
    Let's see what can be done with it ;D"

- Jannik

Jannik's result of the coaching:
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

During the last two days I was teaching Jannik @bebetterhumans about atmospheric painting, a good workflow, in depth color theory and much more. He painted his first bust during the coaching: Gaia by @karolrudyk. Thank you, Jannik for your trust in my teaching and your will to learn from me. It was my pleasure.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thank you for coming, Jannik and I am looking forward to see you again!

Keep on happy painting!
    Roman

Two day private coachings: In depth focus, handson, for you to level up with one of the most experienced teachers in miniature painting.
    Fully booked until May 2022.

____________________________________________________________________________
    If you want to learn from me
    in your very own private coaching session, do not hesitate to contact me for further details via
    jarhead---at---massivevoodoo---dot---com
    Write me an email and we can make it work!
    If you are interested in a private coaching session or the actual news on workshops, please read:
    http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/2021/06/news-workshop-private-coaching.html

If you like to support or say thanks the monkeys of Massive Voodoo in what they do, please feel invited to drop a jungle donation in their direction via paypal or check their miniatures they got on sale here.

Continue reading...