1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review out of box and Paint to bust step by step "Nuts Planet" The Aquila Roman Legionary bust

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by taff edwards, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Mark S Guest

Looking forward to your SBS Chris, and thanks for the detailed open box, mate.
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great review Chris and it looks like a cracking bust.

The caricature figures didn't do it for me at all, but I'm really liking the 'serious" stuff that these guys are putting out now. I'll be picking this one up at a show for certain.

I also echo your sentiments about sparing a thought for our Korean friends on here. We've been there with the Zeebrugge disaster so we can relate to what a shock it is when such a terrible tragedy strikes so close to home, even if you don't personally know anyone who's directly involved.

- Steve
    napoleonpeart and housecarl like this.
  3. lopee Active Member

Czech-Republic
    Thank you for this review. Martin
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
  5. storm_zh Well-Known Member

China
    Hi Chris, thank you for writing the detailed review for this superb bust that is very nicely sculpted. Look forward to seeing your SBS from which I believe many of us will also benefit a lot as well.
  6. Viesturs Member

Canada
    Looks great, and thanks for the info, its on my list for sure.
  7. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Guys
    Thanks for the feed back your kind words
    Cheers Chris
  8. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    I've just took delivery of this bust and all I can say is the sculpting and casting on this bust is second to none.Love it. I'm working on their Night Watch bust at the moment . I'm chomping at the bit to get stuck into this one.Patience !!!!
    Brian
  9. Helm A Fixture

England
    Can't wait to see what Brian does with this one (y)
    Steve
  10. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Taff

Cheers for the revue, I'll be adding this to my "want" list for sure.

Malc