1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Review of the Tin-Berlin knight of the 14th cent

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Sergey Popovichenko, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Sergey Popovichenko A Fixture

Ukraine
    Another figure in the assortment of Tin-Berlin. Or rather, two figurines at once in scales of 54 and 75mm and a 1/12 bust... Sculptor Oleg Poghosyan. Material - resin. The figure is a 14th century knight and may have been painted using the European heraldry of this period. There are no questions about historicity, as always, performed by Oleg. The warrior is brutal and handsome. Blinded in 3D, the mother model allows you to produce a figure in different scales. Having all three options on the shelf in different colors and with different heraldry is a wonderful opportunity that I decided to take advantage of. The quality of detailing and casting - as always on top!

Owner of Tin-Berlin https://www.facebook.com/oleg.kunz.39
    Site https://www.tin-berlin.de/?newlang=eng
    Oleg Pgosyan https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002210302382
    DSC01247.JPG DSC01261.JPG DSC01262.JPG DSC01264.JPG DSC01265.JPG DSC01268.JPG DSC01263.JPG DSC01267.JPG DSC01269.JPG DSC01270.JPG
    Nap and Tommi like this.
  2. Sergey Popovichenko A Fixture

Ukraine
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Sergey

Thanks for showing this , good to see the scales with each other , as you say Oleg has done a great job on the sculpt , so much to paint , no matter what you choose , plenty of options on the shield being a blank canvas , like the visor option

Hope we see painted versions

Appreciate your time

Nap
    Sergey Popovichenko likes this.
  4. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A full figure in 1/12 (150mm) would be my preferred option.

Mike
  5. Sergey Popovichenko A Fixture

Ukraine
  6. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Excellent work, but have to agree with Mike. The figure/bust is almost finished so why leave off the legs...
    MCPWilk and Sergey Popovichenko like this.
  7. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    They all look excellent and the concept of the Bust version being available as a full figure might be something worth looking at?
    Well done.
    TERRY
    MCPWilk and Sergey Popovichenko like this.
  8. kevininpdx Well-Known Member

United-States
    This shows what a great artist Oleg is. He mastered 3d sculpting very quickly.
  9. Anjou Active Member

France
    Ready to buy this bust !!
  10. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    But with a pair of legs!

Mike
  11. Anjou Active Member

France
    No, I want to buy the bust so..... No legs! But unfortunately.... I've no response to my emails from the seller so no bust with or without legs.
  12. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I would snap this one up if it becomes available as a 1/12 Full Figure and it can make it's way to the UK.
    Terry
    MCPWilk likes this.
  13. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    When will this be available to purchase please and where from.

Tommi
  14. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    To make this a more 'universal' figure I would make the long sleeves and the small shield on the front of the neck mail optional extras.

Mike
  15. Anjou Active Member

France
    Duc de Haute-Bavière

Attached Files:

MCPWilk and Martin64 like this.