1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Review: A Figure From a new Company Trolgiers. Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot.

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Von Bock, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot.
    Scale 1/12th or very close.
    Cast in a crème color resin.

This figure is from a new one man company. Steve Faxon has started his own company and has announced several releases.
    The figure came in a zip lock sandwich bag remember this is a new company I’m sure packaging will come in time. But he was packed very well with no broken parts.
    The figure is along the lines of the Finemolds figures as they are comical type figures.
    The figure consist of five parts. They are as follows:
    Head, torso, arms, lifejacket front and back and collar.
    Casting is very clean seams on my figure are nonexistence and the pour plugs are very small and easy to remove. Detail on the figure is very good. He is wearing the Luftwaffe uniform officer cap lifejacket flying boots and the flares around the top of the boots.
    This is a very nice casting of a very fun figure.

Now some will ask why would a guy want to do one of these little guys. As a figure builder and painter and Armor and dio builder, there are times when you just get in a rut and need something fun to do. These little guys will fit the bill. And as the one I have is so nice it will be fun to do them all. I hope Steve does well in this venture and continues these releases as I do believe they will find a place in peoples Grey Armies. They can be purchased on E-Bay and through Steve.
    Reviewed by: Brock Hopkins III

Attached Files:

rej and gordy like this.
  2. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very pleasant change. A real piece of fun but with excellent detail and nice moulding. Like it.
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Interesting piece indeed :)

Thanks for sharing Brock!
  4. noxaf New Member

United-States
    There are only a few left on eBay or you can buy direct from me, I accept PayPal to the e-mail address noxaf@aol.com eBay item numbers are 160600732362 and 160600733011. Thanks and enjoy