1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Rest models news

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by ubbi, Nov 1, 2009.

1. ubbi Active Member

Italy
  2. Barke02 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Stefano,

That hussar has been around for a while, but i still think it's one of the nicest hussar figures I've ever seen, even better than my previous favourite hussar which was one of the 90mm's released by Post Militaire way back in the 80's ...the one lighting a long pipe.

I really like all of Rest Model's 1/16th figures, any idea who sculpted them?

Cheers,
    Jon.
  3. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    The Hussar is very nice but a bit big for me , the Germans are fantastic where can I get them in the UK.

Cheers David
  4. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    No Jon, I have no idea..in the site of Rest model isn't written ..

cheers

stefano
  5. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    I think here http://www.neomega-resin.com/

cheers

stefano
  6. Barke02 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Stefano,

It's a shame they do not credit the sculptor...

David,

I had a look at Neomega's website, it looks like they're really only importing the aircraft stuff (I could be wrong...their web pages are rubbish and hard to navigate), but you can buy direct from Rest Models using Paypal. I think I'm gonna have to buy that hussar, so I'll let you know what the service is like (allowing for our postal strikes!)

Cheers,
    Jon.
  7. el cid New Member

Canada
    Thanks for the link... I just ordered the German 54mm Vinette. I'll post my comments when I get the set...
    Steve
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Rest Models

Ubbi ,
    Thanks for the details on these figures , nice hussar but the Ancient Germans set is the best IMHO , almost "Pegaso" inspired .
    From the website I see that they can be ordered in the UK from :

Parade figures, 65, Shilton Road, Barwell, Leicestershire LE9 8HB, UK
    Phone +44(0)792 1166645, fax +44(0)1455 848772

Is this the Parade figures that did some nice busts a while back?

Nap :)
  9. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    Hi David , I think I'll buy the germans but I have to wait for a while because my wife could kill me ( last month i spend 200 euros buying figures..) :D
    so i will waiting from you how like is the service ..thanks

cheers

stefano
  10. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    I'll be anxious about your comments because I want the germans too..:)

cheers

stefano
  11. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    OOOPS...a mistake..I have to say : Hi Jon... :D
  12. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    The Hussar is actually pretty old - their 2nd (numerically - position 1 is vacant) 120mm figure in a range that already features 6 figures. I'm not sure who the sculptor of the Hussar is, but A.Gagarin sculpted the “WWII German SS Obersturmführer (Panzer/Self-Propelled Gun Crewman) & Pup” (RM1604), which I reviewed here.

The German (Burgundian) Barbarians were released in June 2009. Funny you should mention them though, because I'm currently working on a review of the set for Historicus Forma. The review should be published within the next week, time (i.e. work and missus :D ) dependent of course ;)

Rudi
  13. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Has anyone noticed the Rest Models logo?;);)

Far out man!!:cool: