1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Renaissance Knight 70mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by homellop, Jun 25, 2007.

1. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi Folks
    I've started this Pegaso figure as a long term project(it's big and have a lot of armour and designs to paint...).
    I have to smooth some transitions yet and define little details as lips,eyebrows,etc..but more or less it looks like it will be
    Hope you like it
    jaume

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Now that is absolutely superb, just beautifull

Dave
  3. paulyrichard New Member

United-Kingdom
    Totally wonderful work as always, Jaume.

What is your method for paintin'? Do you solely basecoat, highlight and shade in acrylics? Or do you use oils at all?!
  4. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Beautiful fleshtones Jaume!!!!!
    christos
  5. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jaume, now don't take this the wrong way, but this is exactly the reason I love seeing you do more than just Germans! Not that your Germans aren't nice, I just can't wait to see this come together with some colors not ususaly seen from you!

Jay H.
    OKC
  6. nano New Member

Spain
    genial Jaume, vaya cara, impaciente por verla terminada.

saludos
  7. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    ...Y este es sólo el princípio Jaume!!?? de por sí esta figura pe parece preciosa, no me la voy a perder pintada por tí.

Un saludo.

Alex.
  8. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Dear Jaume , as always your painting is amazing. But ithink that this sculpture and in a bigger size will really show what you are capable of doing !!!!! I am really waiting to see this figure finished by you as i am sure it will give another dimension !!!! Keeep on working my friend !!!!!

Thanks for sharing !!!!

Costas
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Jaume,
    I have this in my grey army. Never got the guts to start it. I will follow this closely because i think it is gonna be awesome out of your hands.

Marc
  10. YongA01 Active Member

Malaysia
    Spooky....

Hi Jaume.

Every model fell under your talented hand became an art piece ... more to be smoothen on the face, you must be kidding.... Well done and really really admire your work... Hope you can come to S'pore and pop by Malaysia this summer in your work, I will be more than happy to host you in M'sia. Take care!!!

Allan
  11. Francis Gekiere Active Member

Belgium
    Just beautifull fleshtones,Jaume

Thanks for sharing
  12. spidy58 Member

Italy
    Hi Jaume,
    it is a fleshtones truly magnificent, I am much impazient to see it ended, compliments !
    ciao Roberto
  13. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Beautiful face, I like it. Superb. I looking forward the finished figure.
  14. Dionisos_bakxos Member

Greece
    Hi Jaume

For one more time I have no words about your painting.
    Excellent!!!!
  15. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hola Jaume. Now that is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see this one finished. keep us posted

Stephen Mallia
  16. periklis_sale Member

Greece
    Jaume my friend, what can i say.... Just EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. flart1943 Active Member

England
    Great

Hi Jaume
    Great face painting.
    Pete
  18. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi Folks
    Again,thanks for the nicest comments...

I've finished the face ...scary,uh?

[IMG]
  19. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    The scary thing is that most of will probably never reach a painting level like this one Jaume . Brilliant painting , Brilliant . My respect .
  20. Taiko Well-Known Member

Czech-Republic
    That´s not fair Jaume, I´m painting the face right now and I look on your figure face and...and...and...that´s not fair...;) :D I will never painted so unbelievably face like you. Respect, I "bow down". You have gold hand...your face is full of live, the figure hes soul and I dont know how did you make it....
    Realy respect....