1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Regimental S-4 Sneak Peak

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Here is a sneak peak of an upcomming bust from Regimental S-4. Release Date TBA.

[IMG]
  2. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    Looks very good. I don't see the end of the sword. Will it be complete are just a part of it?
  3. sonny New Member

4. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Anders
    this busto is much beautiful one compliments. The face well is characterized and also the attitude.
    The draperies are enough fluid........ Perhaps if I can give to a council.... the folds on the chest I would render them less similar in fact seems that they are reflected between they..... you would even give some difference. However it is an Optimal job.

Saluti MAB ;)
  5. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    Ah, thanks for the link.
    Great job !
  6. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    The shirt folds underneath the chest look odd. they appear as if the material is pulled towards the bottom of the placket. Though some shirt plackets were short this one looks to have too many holes for buttons given the size of it. A trimmed battle shirt with trimmed pockets would look neat.~Gary
  7. Zlobov*S Active Member

Hi Anders - Looks very good bust !!!
  8. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks guys!

The shirt buttons was redone after this shot was taken, it now sports 3 buttons only.

As far as the folds/drapery on the chest goes. If you look at a shirt thats designed like these were, they have a seam where the bottom of the button 'stripe' is, which makes the material flow down from it. I lived with shirts like this for long time, I may have failed in reproducing it, but the flow is correct.

Will post more pictures once the casting arrives.
  9. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders, Three buttons looks to be the way to for a smaller placket. Maybe the picture below beter describes what I'm talking about.~Gary

Attached Files: