1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Regarding Reviews

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Guy, Jan 30, 2011.

1. pinsel Active Member

Germany
    hi jason
    i did write it only from my point of view.and i did not want judge or offend the people which make reviews.
    who would not take stuff for free.
    but it is like i said if i get it for free i have to endure taht other people might say iam not completly neutral.
    i do not know how i would behave in an case when i did get 30 kits for free and have established an good contact to an manufacturer with nice mails ect and then receive an completly odd item from.
    would i be so free to review it harsh?or would i try to be more smooth?
    its only human and polite not to spite an human in his face which lends you friendly his hand....thats all.
    i see it only as dilemma between friendly contacts and brutal clarity in an review when an item delivered for review is total crap.
    thats all.not more
    iam no saint myself.who would deny an gift in those lousy economic times.
    so the person in this lucky position getting stuff for free only for his oppinion whould simply life with the envy of people which do have not this priviledge,and not mourn the own priviledge position
    success brings envy misery is for free we say in germany
    cheers
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Markus,
    The point you missed here is that Guy is giving away the figures that he gets for free.
    So, be carefull in your critism to do no harm on a great guy that makes this site as one of the greatest on the figure community.
    Kicken ass is so easy. Building confidence and fait is very difficult.
    Making friends is easy, but to hold good friends is a hell of a job.

Marc
  3. pinsel Active Member

Germany
    please do not put something in my comments i did not say
    NEVER I QUESTIONED the INTEGRITY OF AN PERSON I DO NEVER MET how could i.
    that he gives away stuff for free is nice but is not part of the main issue.this is have an person which gets free samples endure the greed of others or must he face the fact that the world is like it is.
    we did discuss the danger that people doing reviews might get offended by other people envy and how he should deal with it.
    if i get my stuff for free what do i care what other may think about.
    as long you pay not for your figure and give your comments on them YOU MUST ENDURE IN ANY CASE that people which are not getting those samples might question your neutrality.
    thats all.and this is no VERDICT from me judging his integrity.
    i do not care any motives of people which do reviews.simply because this reviews are not factor which i use in making decisions for buying figures.
    and i do not understand why at all such stuff is here worth an discussion at all.
    why muste we discuss that he gives some away for free or that some people are greedy.
    face the fact.HE IS SUCCESFULL IN WHAT HE IS DOING AND SO THE GREED FROM OTHER MAY COME WITH THIS ALONE
    so where is the problem.thats totally normal thats the way the worlr spins round.
    without success no envy from others.
    GUY should judge the envy of others as sign that he is good in that what he does.
    I)n germany people are always jealous on the success of others.so if people envyyou you are succesfull.and this is for me the main issue
    HE MSUT BE GOOD BECAUSE HE IS ENVIED
    thats all-not more