1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

reference help

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Bryon Ray, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Bryon Ray New Member

United-States
    I have been wanting to do a figure bust of Tom sellek's Matthew Quigley. Does anyone have any clear photos. I have looked and can not find any
  2. Wlas Member

United-States
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Great idea for a bust, but I think an even better one for a figure. With that swagger, the Western gear and the Sharp's rifle - how could you lose?

I just did a Google Image search and found 4 pretty good images - not sure they'll be useful - better if you have a look for yourself. Go to Google. Click Image. Put in "Matthew Quigley". There ya go.

All the best,
    Dan
  4. Jeff Active Member

United-States
    Or just put Quigley Down Under you will get a lot of hits for the poster but a few more movie shots will come up.