1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ref.file: Anatomical Chart

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by quang, Nov 25, 2003.

1. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Never mind reducing. Here are the charts in everyone's favourite scales. Courtesy of your friendly Belgian Waffle.

(y)

Quang
  2. quang Active Member

Belgium
  3. quang Active Member

Belgium
  4. quang Active Member

Belgium
  5. simon1969 New Member

United-Kingdom
    AWWW! you beat me to it!!! <_<

It's things like this, that make pF stand head & shoulders above other sites (IMHO)!!!!

Simon
  6. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Simon,

Aren't you supposed to be working?

:lol:
  7. simon1969 New Member

United-Kingdom
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing (much) to do! & besides I'm "De-Mob happy" @ the moment!

You're right though! See y'all later!

Simon
  8. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    excellent Quang! thanks for the great info :)

@Staffan, the Hogarth book is pretty good, i have it (somewhere) although it is a collection of drawings and they are nice but is a tad too "artsy" and a little lacking, i'm doing a series of real-life photos with more technical detail, there are a few technical terms to drapery but there is a specific need to define new nomeclature for alot of the way folds and drapery works and the mechanics there of, we might just break some new ground and new terminology may just spring forth right from here ;)

wrinkles, folds and drapery research and technology is seriously lacking and as been said before makes or breaks an otherwise good figure...
  9. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Right, Gordy.

Like you, I feel Hogarth is a little bit 'extreme' at times. Wasn't he best known for his 'Tarzan'?

Real-life photos of folds and drapery? It's a brilliant idea (yet so obvious, like all good ideas). Another first in the mini WWW. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it.

Keep on rolling! (y)

Quang
  10. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Blimey guys, this site just keeps getting better and better!

Quang, thanks for those in different scales! Priceless.

Simon: Loomis downloaded fine. Cheers.

Gordy: thanks for this site! Keep on developing.......

Rob
  11. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Guys, Don't forget the scale calculator available on this site. It's great for not only scaling out a figure but weapons and equipment as well. I try to take a lot of photos when at reenactments, seeking out the better uniformed reenactors. They are a great source for clothing effects.~Gary
  12. simon1969 New Member

United-Kingdom
    Gordy,

Funnily enough, I've arranged to take some photos, in the new-year, of my mate in his medieval re-enactment gear (specifically the Mail shirt), if you'd be interested?
    It might turn out to be me in the gear if he hasn't had or recovered from his hernia op though! (ouch!) I'll airbrush my ugly mug out first though ;)

Simon