1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Reedees Miniatures A THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by nig-g, Jul 30, 2020.

1. nig-g Active Member

I just wanted to say a real thank you to Reedees Miniatures as I know they are members of PF.
    I ordered a 200mm scale Thompson Machine gun on Saturday, it was posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
    Hows that for service?
    This is not the first time I have bought heads or weapons from them and not only is their service always this good, but the products themselves are first class.
    Thank you again.
    Nigel
    valiant, 1969 and kagemusha like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    1969 and kagemusha like this.
  3. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Steve is a top bloke in all respects (y)
    1969 likes this.
  4. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thank you for the feedback Nigel, between Saturday and sending on Monday I actually re-moulded the weapon as the previous mould was showing signs of wear when I went to cast it, so you got a brand new moulding.
    Glad you like it and I appreciate your custom.
    Kind Regards
    Steve
  5. Bournouna Active Member

United-States
    "Steve is a top bloke in all respects" (y)

Having dealt with Steve many times before, I will second that comment.

Joel
    1969 likes this.
  6. nig-g Active Member

Wow! Thank you Steve for going that extra mile and re- moulding the weapon . I feel extra special!
    PS a request if I may ....any chance of you producing sets of 200mm scale hands to go with your heads. They would be extremely valuable to people like myself who convert/scratch 200mm busts or figures but struggle with hand? Here’s hoping.
    1969 likes this.
  7. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Nigel,
    Yes that is something I will look into for the future, would be useful for myself also to be honest.
    All the best
    Steve
  8. Helm A Fixture

England
    Top bloke Steve (y)
    Steve
    1969 likes this.