1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

recently completed

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Bob Orr, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi after some time away from the brushes, apart from doing some work at shows I attend with Nap I managed to find some time to finish off these three. The Tommy's War Douglas with two slightly altered figures, Robert Lanes "I am not Hakeswill" and Nuts Planet Tyrion, oh sorry I mean "Imp the Hand"

I also took the plunge and bought the Tommy's War Clyno with sidecar and two figures but when you look at the pick below, perhaps this wasn't such a smart idea!

Cheers, Bob
    002 (300x197).jpg 005 (244x300).jpg 006 (207x300).jpg 004 (300x195).jpg
    Martin64, Jazz, Dekiman and 6 others like this.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Very nice work.
    If you could do the Douglas, you can also do the sidecar. It is the same highlevel of modelbuilding.

Marc
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Bob,

Nice painting , far too many bits on that motor cycle ..but it looks great

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  4. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lovely Job,

It's just a shame you have to spend weekends as carer for the Wiltshire biscuitman Bob.

You would get more done without him holding you back. :)

Paul
  5. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A neat piece of construction with the bike.
    Excellent painting on all three.
    Hope to get a closer look at the Plymouth Show.

Cheers,
    Andrew
  6. Huw63 A Fixture

Lovely work.

I do armour too and they have a lot of parts compared to figures but if you can build the Douglas you can do the Clymo too. As a break from busts and figures I'm building a Humber mk.II Armoured car with full interior... it's challenging. Anyway AFVs make good bases as some wag wrote here...

Cheers

Huw
  7. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    These look good Bob. G.reat to see you getting the brushes wet again.
  8. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
    And here is another shock! "That Samurai" is finally getting some paint on it!

Bob
  9. Dekiman Well-Known Member

All three are very beautiful.
    Good luck with bike assembly.
  10. Jazz A Fixture

England
    That motorcycle keeps pulling me to buy her. I keep resisting as I know its blooming difficult to make and seeing it in your pics in unassembled state really brings it home. Jolly good luck getting it together. One day I will pluck up the courage.