1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Rebel in the Woods

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    ... I like your figure Anders ! (y) What a great little character :lol: - there's really something eh ... Ozarkian about him.
  2. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    What source do you take for your inspiration.?
    This is a very good job. And it looks so easy. :( ;) :eek:
  3. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks for your comments guys!

Kisifer,

Thanks man! Confederates are some of my favourites as well! Unfortunately I can't get you a copy of it as it is a one off only!

Johan,

Hehe, maybe it is because I live close to the Ozarks...eeh!? :)

Stephan,

I usually get inspired by movies or pictures, but also from others work. Sometimes I just want to try something new and try to make some progress in my sculpting, and new and different subjects are always a good way to do this.
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    anders, I like him in shirtsleeves. The only thing that appears odd is the crotch area of the trousers. Are you going to add a fly, more folds to the area?~Gary
  5. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Gary!

There is a fly! The white thing is a fly, it has some small folds on it, but I guess the light reflecting on the whites really dont show it well. The closeup on the legs from the right was before the pants and shirt was added.

The shirt Sleeves are still to be added as well.
  6. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Well, Anders, I know you live in Missouri, near the Ozarks ... perhaps indeed your Hillbilly neighbours inspired you somewhat ??

:lol: Seriously, I like the figure, and yes, an irate Ozarkian Hillbilly purchasing God-knows-what in the woods was the first thought that flashed my mind ... if it was your intention to portray such a character, then it worked out really well! (y)
  7. Pete_H New Member

Johan,
    I don't know if it's really "Ozarkian"-looking. I mean, he's got all his teeth :lol:
  8. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi Anders

This is so great man. I wish I could paint this one. Looking good so far and can't wait to see your progress.

Greetz,

Gino