1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Reb Vampire

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Evan August, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Evan August New Member

Here are some shots of Warriors' Vampire of the confederacy that I am working on. 1/8 scale, sculpted by Jim Maddox.

[IMG]
  2. Evan August New Member

I primed the hat with Gunze Sangyo Mr Surfacer 1000 and began painting it last night. Here are some shots:

[IMG]

[IMG]

I painted the hat a mixture of Vallejo flat black and basic skintone, adding more skintone to the highlights and using straight black for the shadows, like Jaume did on his panzer officer. I don't know, maybe I over did it on the top of the hat, maybe it's the flash I dont know. The insignia and cord needs to be painted yet. Comments welcome of course.
  3. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Looks fine to me although its a bit hard to tell with the reflection coming from the flash. I find that I get my best photos (and mine are nothing to write home about!) and more realistic colours in existing light without using flash.

Colin
  4. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    That is one which I am interested in.
    Please keep me posted.
    I would give the hat more shadows an highlights.
    Or a duty look.