1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Re-Konnect

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by atacam, Jun 1, 2021.

1. atacam Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys
    Well I don't get much time to paint personal stuff in between commission work and my companies box arts. But I have decided to put weekends aside for stuff I just want to paint outside of the for mentioned.

So with that slow progress has started on the excellent bust from Robot Rocket Miniatures.
    Re-Konnect. Early days yet so probably not much advice to give, but its always helpful, you may think of things I haven't that would look cool. WIP2.jpg
  2. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Having only started to branch out from 'modern' (WWII onwards) military subjects for about a year, I'm m really enjoying seeing how other painters tackle their projects. I'll follow this with interest.
    atacam likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

This is going to be interesting , particularly the hair ....wondering what effects your going forces?

Following with interest

Happy benchtime

Nap
    atacam likes this.
  4. atacam Active Member

United-Kingdom

I want her in a black NMM armour with a blue glow slightly behind. I'll have her hair blue too but more like you see in anime. I may do some OSL too.
    I haven't yet decided what freehand if any to do on her kimono, but I feel there should be some blue glow hexes somewhere too.
    Nap likes this.
  5. Scott Sheltz Well-Known Member

United-States
    I like your flesh-tones on her. Nice color but still feminine not harsh on the contrast.
    Nap likes this.
  6. Slowpainter Member

United-States
    Great work on the face. Will follow with interest