1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Rapid Prototyping Minifigures

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by magicmodel, Apr 7, 2015.

1. mandreas Active Member

Italy
    you mean to commission a 3d printing of your 3D model, or a model that I produced,
    or request for modeling a new subject?
    explained better,
    thanks to the appreciation Veleran :)
  2. Veleran Member

Greece
    1-I mean if we mail you the 3d model.2-Also-a quick question added at last moment-(no need to answer in many words) Is it so much better to mail the 3D model split in small pieces?-i guess the base should be a separate object.
    3-Last-if someone wants to print bigger prototypes like that 13 cm loosely in the 200 mm scale is it easier to get the printer to make those larger scales?
  3. Michael D Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi MM

I've looked through the comment's here but not seen any price's.

Like, pokrad, quality is the main issue for me. Then of course, price!

How much would a 54mm figure cost ? Let's say, like the Marilyn Monroe "Skirt in the wind" ?

Price for one. Price for 10.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Michael.