1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

RAFFLE TO WIN A PAINTING COURSE

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by CRT, Sep 22, 2020.

1. CRT Well-Known Member

gerryj199 and T-34/85 like this.
  2. tigerdio Active Member

United-States
    Nap likes this.
  3. gerryj199 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Hi Carlos,
    I’ll enter now. Good luck with the course, I hope that you get lots of interest.
    Gerry
    CRT likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Well done Carlos

A great idea ....perhaps you might consider offering a course as a prize in our FOTM ( Figure of the Month ) comp in the future

Msg me if you wish

Nap
  5. CRT Well-Known Member

Hello Nap
    It's a good idea, I'm gonna contact you by message.
    Nap likes this.
  6. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    And for those of us who refuse to use Space-book or My-face the option is??? Not everyone uses facebook, just sayin.
  7. CRT Well-Known Member

For now I don' thave another way but I do try to share everything on PLANET FIGURE ;)
    Nap likes this.
  8. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    No worries, T'sall good.
    Nap likes this.
  9. CRT Well-Known Member

Chee Wah Kuan, Miguel Escudero Matito and Alfonso Floren are the winners of the raffle and each of them will get a free painting course.
    CONGRATULATION and I hope you enjoy it. (you will soon receive a message with the coupon)

For thoses who still interested in purchasing the course here are the link in 2 audio:

[ENGLISH AUDIO] https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-how-to-paint-a-bust-from-wwii/?referralCode=03187387D826C4613633

[SPANISH AUDIO] https://www.udemy.com/course/aprend...ra-mundial/?referralCode=0D8DDE8C00A849407A93

GANADORES SORTEO LMB-017 A.jpg GANADORES SORTEO LMB-017 B.jpg GANADORES SORTEO LMB-017 C.jpg
  10. Dave J New Member

New_Zealand
    Whooa that was a quick turn around in time frame to enter. Was it only 24hrs?