1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Racing rider modern era

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Bert Takken, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Bert Takken New Member

Netherlands
    Hai guys
    Long time ago that I was on the forum. To busy with to much stuff (most familybiz)

But I had to show you something
    On a dutch forum, A guy had made his own figurekit of a racing rider from the modern era
    Most of the parts he remolded it and has taken his own suit as example. he had made a kinda kit from resin. This was the first time he did it, so it's really a masterpiece in my eyes

His progress is written in dutch so either you take a speedcourse to learn dutch or just watch the pictures

On the other side I can introduce him to this forum, so he can show you it by himself and you can judge it

He wants to sell his product.
    here some pics
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Bert (I think, Ilost my feeling to write in englisch
    :) :) :) )
  2. Bert Takken New Member

Netherlands
  3. Charles Denomolos New Member

Hi Bert, what scale is this rider?
  4. Bert Takken New Member

Netherlands