1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Question to the british members

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Giwe, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Giwe Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hi everyone,
    i am planing to do a travel to Nottingham with my 11 year old son to visit warhammer world this autumn. Maybe there is a member from around that area who can recommend a good bed and breakfast or hotel .
    Many thanks in advance.
    Greetings from bavaria
    Stephan
  2. nig-g Active Member

Two hotel chain represent good value: Travelodge and Premier Inn (of the two I prefer Premier Inn but there’s not a lot between them). Both have family rooms with roll outs.
    Have you look on Tripadviser or Trivago?
    Nigel
    Giwe likes this.
  3. Giwe Well-Known Member

Germany
    Thank you very very much for your answer! I havent looked really on any websites, we are at the beginning of our planings. I will have a look at the places you suggested. Thanks again, really helpful!
  4. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Nottingham is an attractive city but beware the cameras if you are driving. It has a bevy of average speed cameras as soon as you get near the city-just respect the limits and you will be fine.

As Nigel suggests the Premier Inn is probably the better of the two chains. Both are typical of the chains throughout Europe offering comfortable but unpretentious accommodation at affordable prices.

Keith
    Giwe and Nap like this.
  5. Giwe Well-Known Member

Germany
    Thanks a lot Keith!
  6. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Both also very popular with middle-management types and their secretaries ;).

Premier Inn also gets my vote.

- Steve
  7. Giwe Well-Known Member

Germany
    Thanks a lot for your answers. I looked for flights and a two day stay in Nottingham, its almost impossible from bavaria. We decided to do a two week family holiday next year in britain and do a short trip to warhammer World.
    Greetings and cheers from bavaria
    Stephan
    Nap likes this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Good response from all

Enjoy the holiday next year

Nap
    Giwe likes this.
  9. Giwe Well-Known Member

Germany
    Thanks Nap