1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Qmhe

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by MrBMB, Sep 9, 2012.

1. MrBMB A Fixture

Queensland Model Hobbies Expo- Part 1 (Movie)
    Hope you enjoy :)

Queensland Model Hobbies Expo- Part 2 (Movie)

Queensland Model Hobbies Expo- Part 1 (Pic slide show)

Queensland Model Hobbies Expo- Part 2 (Pic slide show)

BMB
    http://www.brisbanemodelbuilder.com/
    NickM, Mark S and Mike - The Kiwi like this.
  2. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hi Mr BMB, great to see this posted here as it helps us relive some of the memories from this wonderful weekend we shared together. Look forward to your next parts & will watch this thread for interest.

Our 8 person Kiwi contingent performed well with each of us taking some medals & lots of figures home :)

We had a great time & I know John Belcher studiously photographed many of the entries, so will be bound to add some of these in due course.

Thanks from us all to those guys who made us so welcome - Phil & Chris Walden, JimmyS, Big Jim, AlanMac, Andrew J & Jason, plus all those other modellers we spent enjoyable moments with. You all made this one of the most enjoyable experiences any of us have had. Look forward to returning in coming years as this grows.

Again appreciate you taking the time to share this here mate!

Stay safe,

Mike

P.S. I am sitting in NZ Auckland airport after getting in safely here, just waiting for shuttle plane to my home town ~2hrs south of here.
  3. MrBMB A Fixture

Updated with pic slide show 1&2
  4. MrBMB A Fixture

Updated up top with
    Queensland Model Hobbies Expo- Part 2 (Movie)
  5. Mark S Guest

Thanks for posting these images of the Brisbane Expo. Great for those of us unable to get there.
    Some very nice pieces amongst the entries...thanks again.
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  6. MrBMB A Fixture

No worries Mark :)
    There are so many shows I would like to get to but I can't ...............like Euro. So I thought that I would post this for people that couldn't get to QMHE

Thanks again
    http://www.brisbanemodelbuilder.com/
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  7. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Great clips and stills, us Kiwis that attended the show had a fantastic time and are already planning return trips bi-ennually or sooner. Many thanks.
    Les
  8. NickM Well-Known Member

Australia
    Thanks for posting the movies. I'm glad the show was a success and the standard of modelling in the competition looks excellent. Well done to all involved!
    Cheers
  9. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    NickM likes this.