1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Qin dynasty General, 215 B.C. (1/9 Bust, Resin, Painting, For Lin Jo Model studio)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by bagijiny, Dec 11, 2008.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Nice painting Kim. That face is awesome

Stephen Mallia
  2. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Kim echoing what the others said before me.........to me that is one of the most incredible, natural looking painted face I've ever seen........

Welldone.........

Ray ;)
  3. bagijiny Well-Known Member

South-Korea
    Thank you very much for all of your warm comments. :)
    I hoped just my painting can help Lin Jo Models, but I don't know that is good for them.
    I think all of your comments will be help for them. :)

Have a nice day~~!!!

All my best regards,

Kim.

P.S : Joe Hudson / my color mixed of fresh at this time, I used Yellow Oxid and Brilliant Violet,Burnt Sienna, Scalet and vermillon, skintone base, black and warm white(Josonja's Artist acrylic colors). and I used Brilliant violet with scalet and burnt sienna, skintone base, and black for purple colors, but I don't remember ratio of mixed colors...I'm so sorry about my fool memory...

Nap / I don't know yet when they begin to release or web-site address, but they told me just only "soon..." :)