1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pz.Grenadier Hungary 1945

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Joaquin G. Gazquez, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Joaquin G. Gazquez Member

Spain
    Hi all,

I like to show you my latest figure in the WB, there is the Rado Miniatures with a Hornet head.

I'll use it in a little scene, with another one figure and a tank.

For now I did the airbrushes primer and a basic light and shadows, and a flesh base on the face.

Still rest a lot of work to do...

1/ Figure Primed with Vallejo's Black Primer:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

2/Base apply with airbrush, German Grey 70.995, with a bit of English Uniform 70.921, lighted with Sunny Skinetone 70.845 and Salmon Rose 70.835, for the face I only apply a layer of GW Cadian Flesh:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And this is all for now, I hope you like it.

Thanks a lot and Best Regards,
  2. Joaquin G. Gazquez Member

Spain
    Hello Everyone,
    I have advanced quite a bit with the painting of the figure, leaving it ready to place in the base where I will dirty it conveniently to integrate it into the terrain.
    The techniques are the common ones used with acrylics, based on ups and downs of light.
    Next photographs will be finished and integrated into the scene.
    I hope you like it.
    Greetings to all,
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    A very good simple conversion with the head. He looks a whole lot better. Lovely painting too.
  4. Djoubri M Well-Known Member

France
    Very nice work !
  5. Grenh3 New Member

United-States
    Awesome! Big fan of your work and reference your book quite s but while painting. What colors did you use for the helmet?
  6. Cannonball A Fixture

Super work on this.