1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Pulp Fiction

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Start today with two new figures and I have painted the most important thing first ;)

Attached Files:

Blind Pew and DaddyO like this.
  2. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    You nailed it Ulrich...….The most realistic painted burger I have ever seen,....But if you've never seen the movie;..you can't relate. Look forward to more progress.....I thought there was a pickle peeking out of that bun:) ......perfection and humor.....love it.

Wayne
  3. Ronaldo A Fixture

You posted that on facebook Ulrich , I thought that was real and you were going to eat it .:eek::ROFLMAO:
  4. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    The burger is perfect sculpted and so no problem to paint him. Btw. he is 22mm long and 11mm with. And here you can see the boxart from cartoon miniatures with the two figures. I started to paint them and hope I can show some photos next week

Attached Files:

5. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Yes but the question stay open : ... your Belgian Fries ! With mayonnaise or ketchup ?
    We like them also with mustard, pickalily, andalouse sauce and ... ;)
  6. Chris Kelm Active Member

United-States
    top notch burger!
  7. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. (y)
    Mirofsoft likes this.
  8. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Start to find the right colour sheme for the figures and it looks good. New photos next week
  9. Steve Brodie PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    those figures look awesome. and the burger , hmmm hhmmm hmmm