1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Project book | Act I Prologue: A ballad of courage and strange things - by Sebastian

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, Mar 31, 2022.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    [IMG]

Sebastian here,
    I haven't posted anything for a long time and so I thought, what would be better,
    as a kind of project book for the preparations for everything that is pending.
    All divided into different files. The basic idea is that
    I want to show you my ideas. From the beginning of the idea, through the preparations,
    until completion.

In the next act I want to show you my preparations for the WME. Since there is only
    almost 3.5 months, there isn't much time left. But about that in another post
    more

[IMG]

Here is a short explanation for the post title. I like something like ballads, poems
    or songs. That has a very calming effect on me. So it was clear to me that something like that
    must be in the title. I'm always willing to try new things

And I'm not afraid to try them either. On the other hand, such a project is a book
    quite new for me, actually already strange. But I still want you to be a part of it.
    So far I've always "only" painted and what was finished was just finished. I've never
    I really thought about what I should have finished by when. I want that now
    to change.

You may be curious.

Yours
    Sebastian

Continue reading...