1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pro Consul

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by theseeker, Sep 23, 2007.

1. theseeker Member

United-States
    200 mm Pro Consul from Bonapartes. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out, although I noticed a couple touch ups needed after I took the pictures. It is amazing how much a camera can help! The figure is painted totally in oils. Hope you like it.

Attached Files:

2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent painting Rocky. I really like the way he turned out. Whats next on your bench?
  3. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    Lovely
    love the mouth
  4. theseeker Member

United-States
    Thanks for the compliments. Guy-Von Richtofen from Model Cellar is next. The first flesh tones, shadows and highlights are baking as I type. It is a very interesting figure as he has no deep creases being a young man. It is turning out to be more of challenge than I had expected.
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Rocky, turned out nice.

Cheers
    Roc
  6. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Nice work Rocky!
    keep up
    christos
  7. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Rocky, over all a commendable effort. I like the touch of adding the rolled document with the wax seal!

Jay H.
    OKC
  8. theseeker Member

United-States
    Jay, I am happy that you noticed the seal. It is a small dab of deep red cadium oil paint, but I thought it worked out well. Thanks for the compliment and hopefully I will get better. I hope?