1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Private of the Life Guards of the Lithuanian Regiment. Russia 1812

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by HIMINI, Nov 28, 2022.

1. HIMINI Active Member

Friends! We are glad to announce another new product from HIMINI. With this figure, we open a new series of "Napoleonic Wars". We have planned a series of figures that you can use as separate figures in your collection, as well as make small compositions from them. Very soon we will show the continuation of the series and it will also be the Lithuanian Life Guards Regiment, but more on that later. Friends, pay attention to the limited edition - 90 sets! Standard size - 75mm. Circulation - 90 sets. Sculptor: Vladimir Alekseev Set Article: Hi-75-020

The set is available for order. Write to PM or email: himini@bk.ru
    Send by any method you choose.
    You can also purchase all our figures through a dealer in Germany https://www.ilminiatures.com/en

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png
    yeo_64, Tommi, Jaybo and 10 others like this.
  2. Cannonball A Fixture

Great looking release and love the choice of pose.

Neal
  3. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Form my fundus...:

[IMG]

Cheers
  4. húsar14 Member

United-States
    I'm just returning to the hobby after a ten-year hiatus. Quite a few changes, including what look to be amazing figures from companies like Himini. This figure seems quite impressive. I've already ordered two other Himini pieces from IL Miniatures. I'm waiting to see them in person before ordering additional figures.
    Nap likes this.
  5. HIMINI Active Member

Thank you, we appreciate it! We hope our figures will not disappoint you.
    Nap likes this.
  6. húsar14 Member

United-States
    I'm confident I'll be thoroughly pleased with the figures. They looking amazing online.