1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Private 53rd South Wales Borderer

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Zim, Mar 22, 2024.

1. Zim PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    This is the figure done by Chris Taff Edwards of his Father David Edwards in Normandy in 1944.Firstly this is my first time posting on here and my computer skills are crap so no idea how this will turn out hopefully no problems.Its very refreshing to see a British WW2 figure getting released and made all the better by being of an actual person who was there taking part.
    All the parts are crisply cast with only a few mold lines and the odd bit of flash to deal with.The shovels handle will need to be heated to get it straight but again very easy to deal with.
    I can highly recommend this figure to anyone with an interest in WW2 it has the added bonus of only having the left arm and helmet to add to the main body so should go together nice and quick. 17111152899408666725730029384189.jpg 17111153582456294492088956591498.jpg 17111154188853890230849726703529.jpg
  2. Oda A Fixture

What an extraordinary gesture of respect and tribute paid to an honorable parent!And such a nice figure too.

Oda.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Thanks for the look at the figure , a very personal release for Chris honouring his late father

Nice details on him which certainly looks great painted

Careful removal of pieces from the sprues

Let’s hope we see more from Chris

Nap
    steeleagle likes this.