1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Private 20th Georgia Infantry 1863

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by rej, Dec 9, 2005.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    AAAAAAAhhh there you are!! Nice painting. But then again I told you already :lol:

Stephen Mallia
  2. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi John, so GLAD I can inspire someone else........as you have noticed, its not such a difficult task to get around the attached parts to paint.......it would be difficult to align and paint afterwards unless you are ready to pin things.......the advantage of resin is that it can be attached with super glue, although I know of someone who sticks even white metal parts with superglue.......hope you can show us how you're progressing as it would be so interesting to see how someone else goes about the same thing you've done!!

Thanks to you all....Wong, Jose Luis, Dave, Guy and yes to you as well Steve :lol:

Take Care,

Ray ;)
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hello Ray,

Somewhere i missed this great painted figure. You are a true inspiration for me.

Marc
  4. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks Marc, you make me blush really :eek: :eek:

Ray :(
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Well Ray i dont know where i have been when u were painting this one , but i really like it . U re painting is "friendly" and i like it a lot . This figure is very nice as is finished . Well done my friend

Costas
  6. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks Costas, and I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who miss threads :lol: :lol:

Take care my friend,

Ray ;)