1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Primus Pilus

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Edson, May 28, 2004.

1. Edson Member

Mexico
    Hi guys, yesterday I recieved this kit by mail, and i decided made a little review of it, I wanna thanks to Guy for the support !! :lol:

So here you go the link to my web, hope you like it, and be usefull!!!!

Pegaso´s kit Review

Cheers
    Ed :lol:
  2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola Ed!

Great job on the review, nice descriptive text and great pictures! Now we need to see him painted!!
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Very well done Edson.......it really turned out great (y)
  4. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    EXCELLENT review,Edson (y) (y) ;how I wish all kit reviews were like this.Thanks for posting.Cheers !
    Kenneth :lol:
  5. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Thank you very much Edson. I was looking to get this figure later this summer. That's exactly the kind of thing "we" figure painters need to see before we buy a figure. Thanks again. By the way, will you continue this shot by shot for the building and painting of this figure?

Jim Patrick
  6. Edson Member

Mexico
    Hey guys, thanks for the kind words, Im glad that you liked the review, I hope make the same kind of review in all my futures figures!!!! :lol:

Jim, yes I´m gonna continue the shot by shot when I start the figure, (maybe in one or two weeks) ;)

Again thanks
    Regards
    Ed :lol:
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Ed, thanks for the wonderful review, really a nice figure .
    You convinced me to buy one.

Roc :)