Premium Membership

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by moore, Apr 9, 2017.

1. moore Active Member

United-States
    Can someone explain to me please about this membership. I had a 'note' pop up when I signed in. I tried to look for an older thread but it was from many years back. Does this reduce the ads or takes them out completely when you sign in ? I have not been visiting like I should and just now starting to paint again.
    Does the $15.00 help keep PF going ?

Thank you
    Dee
    peedee and napoleonpeart like this.
  2. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Dee,

No ads, and as I understand it contributes to maintaining the site.

Chris
    peedee, moore and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Dee

Chris is correct no annoying ads and all goes to the running of PF , you will also get the wording Planet Figure Supporting under the avatar as in Chrs 's and others

Hope you support in this way

Nap
    peedee and moore like this.
  4. mick3272 A Fixture

I Have been a member for the last few years, When I consider what help and information I have received its the best subscription I have ever paid.
    mick
    peedee, moore, housecarl and 2 others like this.
  5. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Agreed Mick. An excellent forum whose members readily assist with any query. I have learned a lot from the generosity of them, keep up to date with new items, and have an new exhibition of talented painting every day. That's why I have no problem paying the small annual fee asked. Well worth it.

Cheers
    Chris
  6. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Dee, yes all the above plus you are able to send pictures by PM which I don't think you can otherwise-no doubt Nap will clarify.

To be honest I would contribute without the add ons just to help with the maintenance.

Keith
    peedee, napoleonpeart and moore like this.
  7. moore Active Member

United-States
    Guys,
    Thank you so much. I am IN... will become a supporter. This has always been a great forum and very helpful. Agree with what everyone has said.. well worth it.
    One question, is this automatic each year or do I have to go in to subscribe each year ?

Thanks again
    Dee
  8. moore Active Member

United-States
    Just saw my PayPal come into my email. It is a automatic renewal

Thank you
    Dee
  9. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Dee

Thanks for supporting ..definately agree with all the comments about the benefits of the premium membership very much helping with the maintenance etc all so vital .

Like Keith I would have no hesitation in supporting without anything added on ...and yes that's right one of the benefits is also you can put pics in your messages as well ...as they say "every little helps".....lol

Nap

image.jpeg
    moore and peedee like this.