1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

" Praise where it's due!"

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Normo, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Normo Active Member

United-Kingdom
    All in the figure painting world has heard of Rosemarys brushes I myself have ordered brushes from them and always had very good service, but yesterday they surpassed themselves!

I placed an order at approx 3.30pm afternoon and low and behold the package dropped thru the door first thing this morning!

Astonishing service and all credit to the company

Have a look at their web site and see for yourselve:)

Thanks again Rosemarys brushes and long may you provide us mortals with your fine products

Cheers John
  2. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Well done to them

Great service that should be shared

Nap
    anstontyke and Oda like this.
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    That is good from Rosemary's and as a customer of theirs myself they deserve the praise but I think you're also lucky with the service your getting from Royal Mail. Where I live we never get our post till well after midday, usually around 14:00!
    anstontyke and OldTaff like this.
  4. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Yup, Billy, same here in deepest Suffolk:rolleyes:, so I can sympathise

Alan
    anstontyke likes this.