1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Praetorian

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, Jun 30, 2008.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks to all for the positive feedback.

stephen
  2. john17 New Member

United-States
    Stephen,

I feel your pain regarding the eyes! The Pegaso Blackfoot Warrior I just painted had no lid detail on the left eye. I tried many times to paint what wasn't there, but it seemed impossible. I ended up just throwing down some general highlights and shadows to indicate the missing detail.

It can be frustrating.

Thank you for the explanation.

John
  3. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Looks awesome, and the pics are very reasonable (believe me you took worse :D)

Hey if the base is not too big, why don't you bring it with you on Wed and we'll try and fit this one in instead of the other two? Your call mate...... for me it makes no difference really, but I think its one of your best paint jobs to date, unless the pics are that good and are showing what is not there :D :D :D

Ray ;)
  4. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks buddy. I believe that the other two together take less space than this one. I can't burden any of you in taking large figures to WE for me.Thanks anyway

Stephen
  5. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Stephen,
    Great painting.
    Cheers
    John
  6. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hey John,thanks

Stephen