1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Posting pics.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Lew J, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Lew J Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi there new to the forum game and was wondering if anyone knows why I'm unable to upload any of my wip pics from my hard drive to post on a thread. Every time I try it says something about a security token missing or words to that effect.
    Thanks in advance Lewis.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Greetings Lewis :)

Anti-virus, spyware checker or firewall blocking planetfigure.com (you'll need to set an exclusion for planetfigure.com)

Let me know how it goes!

cheeers
  3. Lew J Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for the advice Gordy, I'll have to get a friend to look into it as I'm about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike when it comes to that sort of thing.
  4. Lew J Active Member

United-Kingdom
    All good sorted it out I think the images were too big to upload all in one go, managed to post in the vbench wips...wohoo!!
  5. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome Lewis,

Glad you are sorted out, only just picked up your email.

Cheers
    Tommi