1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

poste militarie

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by steve j, Apr 19, 2012.

1. steve j Active Member

England
    hi guys
    i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some horse furniture for a poste militarie horse tried boneaparts and they wasn't very helpful
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I think you gotta do it yourself. PosteMilitaire isn't anymore available. Bonaparte had some stuff for PM.
    If they have it, there is nothing more then make them yourself.
    Here are alot guys who wanne show you into the right direction.

Marc
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Unusual for Bonapartes if you mean unhelpful in a bad way, in my experience they've always been very generous with help and advice. What exactly are you after ? I have some bits and bobs in the spare box
  4. steve j Active Member

England
    hi i put this on for a guy in our club he's not to good on the computer as far as i know he wants a full set he ruined the set he had and didnt replace it when he could but he reckons someone must have some
  5. Helm A Fixture

England
    Well he'll need to say which horse mate P.M. did a few
  6. steve j Active Member

England
    hi guys saw bob last night he said the horse is a trumpter/lancer they were the same horse and all the others had it all moluded on he doesn't really want to make it himself so if anyone can help he would be greatfull
  7. Helm A Fixture

England
    Sorry can't help with those particular items mate
    Steve