1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Poste Militaire Conquistador

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Robin, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys

I am after this figure its one I always meant to buy now can't seem to find it anywhere so I was wondering if someone had got one they would liek to part with

Looking forward to your replies

Robin
  2. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys

I am after this figure its one I always meant to buy now can't seem to find it anywhere so I was wondering if someone had got one they would liek to part with

Looking forward to your replies

Robin
  3. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Robin, hey, isn't it available from Poste militaire anymore??? Have you contacted Ray Lamb???

.. It's the Keith Durham 70mm we're talking 'bout here right?
  4. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Robin, hey, isn't it available from Poste militaire anymore??? Have you contacted Ray Lamb???

.. It's the Keith Durham 70mm we're talking 'bout here right?
  5. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Johan

I had heard that he had stoped doing it and also that theu ahve stopped trading and the moulds were up for sale.

Yup the Kieth Durham One sword across hes knee

Robin
  6. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Johan

I had heard that he had stoped doing it and also that theu ahve stopped trading and the moulds were up for sale.

Yup the Kieth Durham One sword across hes knee

Robin
  7. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    [IMG]

It's on Red Lancer's website , they sell for $33
  8. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    [IMG]

It's on Red Lancer's website , they sell for $33
  9. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Poste mil stopped trading???????????????? Huh?????? Oh god! I still have to buy the Bavarian from the fr pr war series!!! I hope the forum staff will be able to confirm this rumour or not?
  10. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Poste mil stopped trading???????????????? Huh?????? Oh god! I still have to buy the Bavarian from the fr pr war series!!! I hope the forum staff will be able to confirm this rumour or not?
  11. poch mahone PlanetFigure Supporter

Scotland
  12. poch mahone PlanetFigure Supporter

Scotland
  13. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks guys gonna drop Historex a line see what is happening

Robin
  14. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks guys gonna drop Historex a line see what is happening

Robin
  15. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    As far as I know, Poste Militaire are making the moulds and casting for Debra Raymond and Kostas Karotielis' Athens Miniatures.

And, if they sell their moulds, I would ask the buyer to ask for a couple of casting lessons frm them ;), the casting of PM figures is the BEST I've ever seen and it would be a pity to loose that quality, as has happened before (for example, Sarum Soldiers bought many of Chota Sahib's moulds, but you can see the difference between the original CSs and those casted by SS)
  16. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    As far as I know, Poste Militaire are making the moulds and casting for Debra Raymond and Kostas Karotielis' Athens Miniatures.

And, if they sell their moulds, I would ask the buyer to ask for a couple of casting lessons frm them ;), the casting of PM figures is the BEST I've ever seen and it would be a pity to loose that quality, as has happened before (for example, Sarum Soldiers bought many of Chota Sahib's moulds, but you can see the difference between the original CSs and those casted by SS)
  17. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Just my curiosity Luis, are you sure Poste Militaire do the casting of Debra Raymond's figures, and since when? I have some of the Debra Raymond figures and, although they are well cast, it seems to me that the metal is not exactly the same as Poste Militaire's. The resin in DR figures is quite good, with no air bubbles at all... perhaps it's the resin that is cast by Poste Mil?
  18. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Just my curiosity Luis, are you sure Poste Militaire do the casting of Debra Raymond's figures, and since when? I have some of the Debra Raymond figures and, although they are well cast, it seems to me that the metal is not exactly the same as Poste Militaire's. The resin in DR figures is quite good, with no air bubbles at all... perhaps it's the resin that is cast by Poste Mil?
  19. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    Hi Johan,
    I was told the old Grieve figurines were to be edited again, and that the casting was to be done by PM. As D Raymond is the one who is marketing those figures...
    But it's just a guess. I may be wrong.

And about Athens Miniatures, it was stated in the latest "Figurines" magazine.
  20. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    Hi Johan,
    I was told the old Grieve figurines were to be edited again, and that the casting was to be done by PM. As D Raymond is the one who is marketing those figures...
    But it's just a guess. I may be wrong.

And about Athens Miniatures, it was stated in the latest "Figurines" magazine.