1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Postcard From The Front

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, May 23, 2004.

1. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Jason,my dear friend,thank you very much for your encouraging comments (y) ! I'll be covering the foam with my usual Celluclay,white glue,colouring powder mix.Thanks for the heads-up on the tree roots,I'll be sure to give it my unmost attention ! BTW,I'm glad you like the rats,they were a "bear" to sculpt as they were so tiny ! In fact,the first one I made looked real good to me until I compared it to the figure;I then realised it was the size of a small dog :eek: ! As always,more updates will be posted soon.Cheers !
    Kenneth :lol:
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Kenneth , coming along very nicely, looking forward to seeing the finished product, my friend. ;)

keep up the good work.

Roc. :)
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    That is a super scene Kenneth. The roots mentioned would really add realism
  4. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Guy,Roc,thank you very much,my dear friends,for all the encouraging comments;I really appreciate them :lol: ! Well,as promised,here are shots of the base with the groundwork added.I posed all the elements in again as I wanted to see how the final scene will turn out.What do you think of it ? As always,all comments will be duly noted and appreciated.Thanks and cheers !
    Kenneth :)

The front of the base.(Note the roots) My thanks to Jason and Guy for the advice here !
    [IMG]

A close-up view.
    [IMG]

The back view of the trench.
    [IMG]
  5. Edson Member

Mexico
    Kennet, my frien that vignette looks AWESOME!!!! Im impressed buddy , keep the great work, we can`t wait to see the painting process!!!! :lol:

Cheers
    Ed :lol:
  6. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Edson,my friend,thank you very much for the positive and encouraging comments,I really appreciate them :lol: ! I'm actually in the process of tweaking the final details on the vignette and will post the completed vignette pictures tomorrow.Please give me your opinions then.Thanks and cheers !
    Kenneth ;)