1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Post Militaire's Wolf Scout

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Kandor8, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Kandor8 Active Member

United-States
    Hi Guys,
    Here's my first figure in about 16 years. The flesh and the leggings are painted with oils (brush strokes to be smoothed later) the other painted areas are base coated with Andrea acrylics. I'll start on the body paint after the flesh has compeletly dried. It's a great figure but it requires a good deal of pre-planning as to what to assemble and paint and what to paint and then assemble, lots of fun. :)
    Best!
    Ric
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    One of my all time favourites.
  3. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    That is one of my favour too, i Painted it long ago.
    I like your job, keep us posted.

Heres a pic of mine.

Attached Files:

4. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome back after your absence!

And what a lovely kit you've chosen, this one virtually puts itself together. Another example of the pity it is that PM has disappeared off the radar.

keep up the good work mate.
  5. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Hello Ric.
    You've chosen one of my all time favorites and you are doing a great job so far. I reduced your pic to get a better perspective of how he is turning out.

Keep up the great work and post some more photos as you progress.

Attached Files:

6. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ric....good to see you getting back to painting after so long...
    You've certainly chosen a classic figure to take on.
    You are doing so well too...I have recently had to start painting a couple of pieces after only 4 years away from the brushes...and I can honestly say I found it extremely difficult to cope with....but still immensely enjoyable nonetheless.

All the best..

Roy.