1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Post Mil Vlad finished & Andrea Hospitallier Started

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by schley, Mar 7, 2007.

1. schley Active Member

Ireland
    Hi All

Just thought I would share some of my recent works with you, Both are my first attempts using Acrylics, My thanks to Roberto and Hardy for all your advice which was invaluable.

I would appreciate any critiques comments.

Thanks

John

Attached Files:

2. diosytexas Member

England
    hi john. great job on vlad. are you useing oils. face looks good so far. keep posting. dave.
  3. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Vlad looks very good!
  4. Hardy Guest

Hi John, Vlad looks great mate. Love the dark painting style. Great to have you back. Hardy
  5. periklis_sale Member

Greece
    Very very good mate!!!!
  6. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    The face looks very good. the other picture is a little too small to see all the details.
  7. schley Active Member

Ireland
    RE Vlad

Hi Guys

thanks for your kind comments, I am using acrylics with oil washes and acrylic washes for darker toning!

If you click on any of the photos they will enlarge for you, if this does not work drop me an e mail and I will send you some closer shots.

I look forward to seeing you hopefully in Dublin May 26th and 27th for the IMSS Nationals.

John
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Jhon,
    At first looks it seems ok. But from these dark pictures it is very difficult to make some constructive comments.

Marc
  9. schley Active Member

Ireland
    Better Photos Vlad

Hi All

Just posting a better photo of Vlad

Attached Files:

10. schley Active Member

Ireland
    Photos

Hi Here Are 3 More Photos

Attached Files: