1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Portuguese Fire exercice 1ºG.M. 1917

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by paulojsg, Jun 5, 2010.

1. paulojsg New Member

Portugal
    Sculpture transformation :paulo Gago

Painted by :Sérgio Ferrão

Hi, this is one complete work with some step by step photos. This was my first and unique transformation. The materials I use are: Bicycle is from Tamiya, photo etched from Nimix and I use two Hornet Heads for the figures, all the rest was sculpted with one mix of Magic Sculpt and Green putty ,hi also made some sculpture work at the bicycle .To do this work I inspire in 1º World War, Portuguese Army .At 1917 thePortuguese Cavalry units, change horses by bicycles and they start making some fire training exercises. I don't have Historical evidence if they use that war method in combat but I now they make demonstration fire exercises like you can see at the photo.
    Thank you Sérgio for the paint job.
    Thanks.
    5a.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Wow, so cool. A fantastic, inventive and superbly executed piece of modelling.
  3. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Brilliant love it.
    Carl.
  4. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    Hi Paulo, how are you?We have met at AMT torrent a few weeks ago(the guys from Greece).Very nice work, sculpting and painting, well done.
  5. Barke02 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    totally cool Paulo! really well executed!

Cheers,
    Jon.
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Excellent execution off a great subject.
    Great.

Marc
  7. paulojsg New Member

Portugal
    Hello everybody, thanks for the kinds words. Hi Chris, of course I remember you, how are you and all Greece Team?
    Greetings to all and good figures.
  8. flart1943 Active Member

England
    Hi Paulo
    Great modelling of an unusual subject. Well done.
    Pete
  9. rheath Active Member

South-Africa
    Hi Paulo --- hhhhmmm !! interesting subject, nicely converted and set up well done, still a very interesting subject ??!!:eek: