1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Polish Corporal - pre WW2 '39- To arms! Do broni!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Piotr Czyz, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Hi,

I started another bust from Polish series - it is going to be a Polish corporal from around 1939 based freely on war poster -> To arms! ('Do broni!' in Polish - the rest of the poster can be translated as 'tough and united shall conquer the enemy').
    [IMG]

It is going to wear helmet, backpack with rolled blanked & mauser 98k.

Couple of concept heads below, rest is only marked with plasticine to show you the idea.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

BR, Piotr
    Tarracus, NickM, yeo_64 and 4 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Piotr,

Following with great interest my friend ...looks like a choice of heads as well?

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  3. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Cześć, great facial expression on the shouting face, I like it.
    Cheers
    Pawel
  4. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Thank you for your kind words.

1. Nap - no sure yet, whether it will be two heads in the set - it was only kind of a quick sketch - but we'll see ;)
    2. Paweł - thanks - I have received lately a little bit of the customers' feedback about the colonel's face (my previous bust) - they advised me to add more facial features to the heads I sculpted. So this is simply it - when head will be ready I will add more detailed photo with the wrinkles and expression itself. So 'the face' is still in the progress faze... :)

BR, Piotr
  5. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    A little bit of update - this is still WIP of course! :)

[IMG]
    Jeff Meckley likes this.