1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Please tell me I am reading this wrong

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ronaldo, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Ronaldo A Fixture

Milan Dufek wants £201 per month tp become a patron on his site and at the moment has 31 patrons
    that's a whopping £6,231 per month income . surely I am wrong :eek:
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    It is £10.50 a month Ron, there is also a less expensive £4 a month with limited access.

Keith
  3. gazer Active Member

Israel
    Just checked again his patreon site. There are 3 levels of "patreonage": 2$/month, 5$/month, and 10$/month (USD, not BP)
    I am a bit tied right now with my spare time, but seriously consider to purchase one of those options in the near future. His more detailed free access YouTube videos so far were some of the best (IMHO) I've seen.

Best,

Benny
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Check for what you can expect

If you're a contemplative, enjoying watching somebody sandusting a bust during 40 minutes, this is for you
    blaster and grasshopper like this.