1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Playing With Photoshop

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jim Patrick, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Ok, not really that big a deal and no, these aren't new figures. Sorry :( . Just wondering what the rest of you think about backdrops. I can change them of course. Just some pictures I cut out of my wife's new 2005 calender :lol: . Trust me, I have been brow beaten for this one too! The Indy pic is with photoshop. Very rough but could be cleaned up. Just wanted to see what it looks like and what the rest of you think.

Thanks,
    Jim Patrick

By the way, I have been painting. It's just for some box art and not for me ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    They look pretty Sweet Jim!

I especially like the bruce and the indy with the moving feel to it.
  3. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    That's pretty darn cool, Jim. I like it!
  4. Brad S Member

Jim, Awesome!

I like the feeling each one imposes on the viewer. I dont have photoshop, just a few generic ones (photoexplosion). Might have to get photoshop too.

Looks great!

Brad Spelts
  5. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    Looks great but just play with the colors. It's a bit too red. You can adjust the saturation and color balance to get what you like.

As far as the backgrounds, they are convincing. ;)