1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

planetFigure update 12/3/2009

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by gordy, Dec 3, 2009.

1. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    People who gripe about how others decide to make positive comment have far too much time on their hands.
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Brad, you hit the nail right on the head, they are also trying to disrupt and ridicule the Planet.

Cheers
    Roc
  3. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    I don't think that people who consider the planet "sugarly," or who dislike short positive comments, differ with the substance of the posts. I think the "issue" is that while repetitive, short-on-content posts can be easy to write, they are boring to read.

In my view there is some truth to that critique. I would rather read posts that explain why someone liked something or even minor critiques than the same old one liner "greats" and "excellents" repeated over and over again. On the rare occasions I post a figure, I would also prefer to know what specifically somone likes than a generic well done. I recognize that that's only my opinon and that others my well disagree.

I don't think that means I have too much time on my hands but it does influence how often I go into the forums to read posts these days.
    Colin
  4. Michel Caudron New Member

Netherlands
    How do you add the thumbnail for the thread?

Edit: I figured it out. (hehehe, get it figured ;))
    - Edit the first post, click 'go advanced', 'attach files', 'manage attachements' and upload the wanted thumbnail.
  5. tksculpt Member

United-States
    Be critical but also Constructive

A word about critics.

In the words of President Lyndon Johnson;

"Any ass can destroy a barn, it takes a carpenter to build one"

We should all welcome, as well as make, constructive comments.

Terry Karselis
    Sculptor
    Pony Soldier Miniatures :)
  6. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    How do I move photos from my album to the Review Forum?

Many thanks,

Mike