1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pirate Magadascar 1720

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ernest, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Hi evryone after some resting of my brushing I made this beatiful bust from Latorre, this bust it's very well sculpted, I enjoy a lot this project and I high recommend this bust.....

Hope you like....

ER

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. fsdesimone Member

Very nice. I especially like how you did the belt and buckle.

Francesca
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Ernesto, beautiful work, I like it. ;)

Keep up the good work.

Ciao
    Roc. :)
  4. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Great work there Ernesto :) i will agree with Francesca regarding the belt and the buckle.
  5. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful work Ernest. Your flesh tone for a pirate out in the sun came out great. I see you accomplished the hat in all that black fantastic fashion.
  6. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ernest,

I have to agree with all the other comments, really nice work. (y)

Joe
  7. Hyades New Member

That's one tired-looking pirate, my friend! :lol: Excellent job! The skin tones are wonderful, especially around the eyes.

Nancy
    aka Hyades
  8. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    Beautiful Job Ernesto!!
  9. diosytexas Member

England
    what a come back.well done.dave.
  10. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Thank you all for your nice comments, I will prepare an article to lilliputmodel.com soon.....
    Hope you like it....
    cheers

ER
  11. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ernest, Very very nice. I love the skintones. He does look like he's been out in the sun.~Gary
  12. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Thank Gary, I'm very glad that you like it and yes a lot of sun and nothing of sunblocking....ouch :eek: :lol: what about your sculpt masterpices....
    ER
  13. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ernest, I do have plans to paint a few things. I will see how they go before I post pictures as I'm more comfortable with my sculpting than painting.~Gary
  14. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Hola Albert!! que sorpresa y que bueno verte por aqui ya hacia tiempo que no se sabia de ti, espero que mandes tus maravillas a esta pagina que seran bienvenidas, por cierto muchas gracias por tus palabras sobre el busto, me siento alabado al decir que se confunde con el de Raul :eek:
    Bueno Albert a ver si te animas y mandas tu galeria a la pagina ;)
    Un saludo
    ER
  15. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Gary will be very nice to see your masterwork painting by you, I hope to see some painting works soon, I guess that paint is more easy than sculpt....in my opinion
    ER