1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Pirate Fury from Nuts Planet

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Nap, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Bigmick Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Well spotted, that's what I love about these threads, I'll have to have a good look at that seam as mine arrived this morning, with Anne Bonny to make a pirate duo, the GoT busts I'm missing plus a WW2 military bust, shock horror , I was going to see if there's any way to make Jacks fur, errm furrier, will hunt for the WW2 Spitfire pilot and spaniel, the fur effect was lovely
    kilsh likes this.
  2. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Great review Nap, bought him a Euro.
    Hope they follow it up with a Cap'n Jack.:)

Malc
  3. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Terrific review Kev,
    fantastic sculpt
    great innovative company
    want want want
    it's on my xmas list of 1
  4. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    wow, what a big review, thanks for that, what a bunch of work.
  5. Bigmick Active Member

United-Kingdom
    These fell in the box with him, plus two more on the way, I do like Nuts Planet,:angelic:, should have waited till Myeong Ha Hwang had done the box art as that is pretty influential for me, but there's enough pictures online of Barbossa's costume

Attached Files:

6. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Great review thanks, have this kit incoming and looking forward to seeing other plant figure members rendition of it.
    Les
  7. Bigmick Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Here's mine, all Vallejo acrylics.[IMG]
  8. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    I've just acquired this bust and your review and reference photos are greatly appreciated. Thanks Nap. (y)