1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pinups

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by miniman, Jun 27, 2022.

1. miniman Member

Does anyone know if Andrea plans to add more to the Pinups range?
  2. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Unlikely as the main sculptor of that range parted company many years ago and hasn't released anything herself for a couple of years now.

Wouldn't surprise me if they add the odd one to the range that has the Harley Quinn figure though.
  3. miniman Member

Pity, as it is a great range. I thought it may have been a licensing issue with the estates of the original artists; Elvgren, Bass and Pike.
  4. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Pretty sure Andrea have made a lot of their miniatures without any agreements in place. Just have to look at the film based minis and the way they're named to know that.

The sculptor for that range, and many of their other female sculpts was Nelya Vitvitska.
    Nap likes this.
  5. miniman Member

Yes, I'd forgotten about all of those.
    Forté likes this.