1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

PiliPili updated web site

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    PiliPili has updated their website with additional photos of their newest figure, "The Highlander".

[IMG]

Also included the s-b-s article about painting tartans that was first
    posted on pF. The original article has been 'skimmed' to make it more
    'printer-friendly'.

[IMG]

This is an amazing article I have originally copied from the planet and can be used on many different figures in addition to the Highlander.

[IMG]

Visit PiliPili's website to see additional photos on all of their line of figures.

PiliPili web site - click here

I've just gotta sit down and order this figure.......its a definate "gotta have"
  2. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    I agree... as someone very aware of his Scottish decent and a lover of border collies, this figure is a must-have...

My biggest problem with the figure (apart from it being a stereotypical Scot ;) ) is actually the dog... it looks a bit on the small side, and it looks like the paws have been chopped off...

Rudi :)