1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

PiliPili Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Well done Quang...a really adorable little figure...great idea to model a family group in miniature..they will make a great vignette..

I love the reference photo...
    god only knows how the photographer managed to catch the little girl before the puppy scampered from her grasp...
    she looks like she's doing a great job of holding on to the little fella

All the best to you.

Roy.
  2. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    unique and very well done !!!!! i gotta have one of these !!!
  3. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Gary,

I'm so glad you noticed the pigeon toes. It took me quite some time (and numerous juicy curses) to get it right.

But isn't it what this hobby's all about? Trying to capture the ;) intangible ;)?

Q.;)
  4. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Indeed, Roy.

Especially when you consider the state-of the-art photography at that time. Not exactly your regular 1200 ASA, gyro-stabilized, 10X digital zoom. :lol:

Costas: thanks for the compliment. :)
  5. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hey guys - have a look at were we all live ! Holland, Belgium, Ireland England, USA, Nicaragua - it really is a PLANET figure
  6. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    That's me,BTW,in the above post.
    Kenneth.
  7. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    ... Just came back from the AMSS show in Antwerp, ... and I had the privilege to see the Little Moon figure Quang painted himself at his stand. And of course there was Yellow Moon painted by the man himself too ... Absolutely breathtaking, in reality they're both even much more beautiful than in the pictures. Quang is not only a very talented sculptor, he truly is a master figure painter as well. (y)